An Open Information Environment
Optegra helps Creo CADDS 5 customers using CADDS 5 files — as well as other CAD data and non-CAD-related product development information — to improve their collaboration, management and control efforts. The software's unique architecture enables 3D CAD users throughout the enterprise to browse, locate and securely access up-to-date information. It also streamlines and improves control of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) processes and CADDS 5 data management.
Features & Benefits
- Allow design teams to dynamically create, view, manipulate and control a single master product model
- Ensure access to a single, centralized, secure and up-to-date CAD software dataset
- Utilize EPD.Connect to easily detect model interferences, animate 3D product models and navigate complex product structures
- Extend CAD visualization beyond the authoring tool and into the extended enterprise
- Publish part, assembly structure and other information to Windchill using Optegra Gateway