This year’s Executive Exchange ALM event, which has been formerly known as Integrity Customer Council, will cover the continued evolution of our ALM and MBSE products in the PTC Integrity family, but also introduce PTCs new solution offering for Agile Engineering!
PTC invites you to join a small group of leaders and industry experts in an interactive environment conducive to discussion, networking, and the sharing of ideas and best practices to improve how your products are created, operated, and services.
At this event you will be able to:
- Hear about present trends, experiences from recent projects and management approaches for the development of software and systems in an era of smart, connected products
- Discuss your experiences with PTC Integrity with those who shape and build our product within PTC
- Network with peers
As every year, the most important contributor will be our customers. Based on the positive feedback from last year’s event in Würzburg, we ask every participating company to prepare a 10-Minutes introduction presentation following this structure
- Short introduction of the company or business unit
- Key Processes where PTC Solutions are used
- Solution Highlights and Value
- Challenges and Expectations towards PTC
We want to have these presentations at the very beginning of the event to drive fruitful discussions and exchange of opinions during the conference. If you can present interesting case study or best practice report in a more extensive presentation (30 minutes), please submit a short abstract to Christoph Bräuchle (email@example.com).
Don’t miss this opportunity to share experiences, ideas and insights with top engineering leaders to help you drive your organization to the next level of competitive advantage.
Details about the event as well as a detailed agenda can be found here. Register now for the PTC Live Executive Exchange as seats are limited!
We’re looking forward to seeing you in Garmisch-Partenkirchen!